Copy of Haryana Government Finance Department Regulations Notification No. 2633-2 FR- 75/19027, dated 17th July, 1975
In exercise of the powers conferred by article 283 of the Constitution of India and all other Powers enabling him in this behalf, the Governor of Haryana makes the following rules to amend the Punjab Financial Rules, Vol. II in their application tp the State of Haryana, namely
- These rules may be called the Punjab Financial Rules Volume II (Haryana Third Amendment), Rules 1975
- In the Punjab Financial Rules, Volume II, the appendix 17, the following Appendix shall be substituted namely "Appendix 17"
Rules for the supply of articles (other than Khadi for which there are separate instructions) from Jails, Co-operative Societies and other institutions (hereinafter referred to as the source) specified in the Schedule here-to against Government requirement.
- Jails Factories
- Co-operative Societies/Industries Institutions run by various Departments of the State Government
- Haryana Red Cross Society
- Haryana Agro-Industries Corporation (for the supply of tractors and other Agricultural implements to all Haryana Government offices)
- Shoes Production Centre at Karnal run by Haryana Harijan Kalyan Nigam Ltd., Chandigarh (for the supply of Shoes/Chappals required by the Police, Transport, Home Guards and other Departments of the State Govt)
- Haryana State Small Industries and Export Corporation Ltd., Chandigarh