Printed Tender Forms as given In Annexure II to Stores Purchase Rules and cyclostyled Schedule 'A' Form SP 13) drawings and sketches and special instructions for the guidance of tenderers for each item appearing in NIT comprise the tender documents.
- All the tenderers are required to submit their tenders on the prescribed tender forms, which are available on payment from the Directorate and other offices on payment of prescribed tender fee. The tender documents are dispatched to outstation prospective tenaerers within two days of the receipt of money order or postal orders equivalent to the prescribed tender fee
- When a prospective tenderer is not able to purchase tender documents he can seal tender on the letter head or plain paper enclosing therewith a postal order equivalent to prescribed tender fee payable to Director Supplies & Disposal, Haryana
- The tender documents are priced according to the provision of Rule 17 of Stores Purchase Rules
- The tender documents are sold to the public in the Directorate daily from 11.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon & 2.30 P.M. to 3.30 P.M. at the counter. The Purchase section concerned should ensure that Schedule 'A' and drawings/sketches and other enclosures to the tender form are made available to the official in charge of sale of tender form at least 3 days before the date of publication of tender notice so that there is no difficulty in the sale of tender documents to the intending tenderers
- The official in charge responsible for selling tender documents is required to keep sufficient stock of tender documents of each value. He gets them signed from D,D.O. before sale and keeps a record of all the tender forms of different value in tender form register in form SP 14 (a)
- He shall issue a receipt in Form STR-3 for each sale and shall enter the receipt No. and purchaser's name on the tender documents
- The official is personally responsible to account for the forms and deposit the sale proceeds of forms with the cashier daily. The account of sale is maintained in Forms SP 14(b)
- The tenders documents are also sold through the General Manager, District Industries Centre and Liaison Officer, Industries, Haryana Bhawan, New Delhi. Following number of copies of NIT and Annexure to NIT are supplied to them
- Industries Liaison Officer, Haryana Bhawan, New Delhi―16 copies
- General Managers, District Industries Centres, Faridabad, Panipat, Ambala, Sonepat, Rohtak, Hissar, Bhiwani & Gurgaon―10, copies each
- Industrial Promotion Officers/Functional Managers, District In dustries Centres, Yamuna Nagar, Bahadurgarh and Karnal―6 copies each
- General Manager District Industries Centres, Nafnaul, Kurukshetra, Sirsa & Jind---3 copies each
A separate account of the sale of tender documents supplied to each of these officers is maintained by Tender Sale Official. He is responsible to keep a watch that account of sale proceeds of tender forms is received from these officers and tender sale A/C is kept uptodate.