Payments are made by the indenting department strictly in accordance with the stipulation in the supply order makes payment. There may be numerous cases where the payment is not made as per terms of the contract for any reasons. It is advisable for the contractor to get into touch with the indenting officer and get the matter sorted out quickly. However, if any dispute arising from defective supply, breakage, shortage, demurrage, penalty due to delay in supply etc. is not sorted out through discussion / correspondence with the Indenting Officer latest within 3 months of the completion of the supply, the contractor are advised to make a detailed reference to the Director Supplies & Disposals, Haryana, with a copy to the indenting officer/consignee concerned and also meet concerned officer of the Directorate personally .The Director Supplies & Disposals, Haryana will make all possible efforts to sort out the matter.